About this book
This book provides readers with a single-source guide to fabricate, characterize and model memristor devices for sensing applications. The authors describe a correlated, physics-based model to simulate and predict the behavior of devices fabricated with different oxide materials, active layer thickness, and operating temperature. They discuss memristors from various perspectives, including working mechanisms, different synthesis methods, characterization procedures, and device employment in radiation sensing and security applications.
- Discusses a detailed, physics-based mathematical model, which can guide the design and fabrication process of memristive devices;
- Describes detailed fabrication process steps for real memristor devices, enabling readers to synthesize similar and enhanced memristor devices;
- Applies techniques presented to novel applications, including radiation sensing and security.
Memristor Memristor Devices Memristor Based Circuits Memristive Systems Memristor Devices for radiation sensing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65699-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65698-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65699-1
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site