About this book
This book reports on recent advances in software engineering research and practice. Divided into 15 chapters, it addresses: languages and tools; development processes; modelling, simulation and verification; and education.
In the first category, the book includes chapters on domain-specific languages, software complexity, testing and tools. In the second, it reports on test-driven development, processing of business rules, and software management. In turn, subsequent chapters address modelling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, mobile systems and computer networks, and a scrum-based framework.
The book was written by researchers and practitioners, the goal being to achieve a synergistic combination of research results achieved in academia and best practices used in the industry, and to provide a valuable reference guide for both groups.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65208-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-65207-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-65208-5
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site