Table of contents
About this book
The book studies the existing and potential connections between Social Network Analysis (SNA) and Formal Concept Analysis (FCA) by showing how standard SNA techniques, usually based on graph theory, can be supplemented by FCA methods, which rely on lattice theory.
The book presents contributions to the following areas: acquisition of terminological knowledge from social networks, knowledge communities, individuality computation, other types of FCA-based analysis of bipartite graphs (two-mode networks), multimodal clustering, community detection and description in one-mode and multi-mode networks, adaptation of the dual-projection approach to weighted bipartite graphs, extensions to the Kleinberg's HITS algorithm as well as attributed graph analysis.
community detection and evolution fca sna snafca formal concept analysis social network analysis community detection multimodal clustering concept lattices knowledge communities
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-64167-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-64166-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-64167-6
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5428
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5436
- Buy this book on publisher's site