Table of contents
About this book
This book presents recent research in intelligent information and database systems. The carefully selected contributions were initially accepted for presentation as posters at the 9th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2017) held from to 5 April 2017 in Kanazawa, Japan. While the contributions are of an advanced scientific level, several are accessible for non-expert readers. The book brings together 47 chapters divided into six main parts:
• Part I. From Machine Learning to Data Mining.
• Part II. Big Data and Collaborative Decision Support Systems,
• Part III. Computer Vision Analysis, Detection, Tracking and Recognition,
• Part IV. Data-Intensive Text Processing,
• Part V. Innovations in Web and Internet Technologies, and
• Part VI. New Methods and Applications in Information and Software Engineering.
The book is an excellent resource for researchers and those working in algorithmics, artificial and computational intelligence, collaborative systems, decision management and support systems, natural language processing, image and text processing, Internet technologies, and information and software engineering, as well as for students interested in such research areas.
Intelligent Information Systems Database Systems Computational Intelligence Intelligent Systems ACIIDS 2017