Table of contents
About this book
The book addresses the latest advances in research and development in the field of informatics in control, robotics and automation. With more than twenty revised and extended articles covering the theoretical aspects as well as applications and their implementation, it offers a factual and well-balanced overview of the state of the art in the field. In addition, it highlights the trends in control of intelligent robots.
The book is an up-to-date source of information and inspiration for researchers, engineers and PhD students.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics
- Book Subtitle 13th International Conference, ICINCO 2016 Lisbon, Portugal, 29-31 July, 2016
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-55011-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-55010-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-85544-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-55011-4
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 441
- Number of Illustrations 42 b/w illustrations, 164 illustrations in colour
Control and Systems Theory
Robotics and Automation
- Buy this book on publisher's site