About this book
Featuring up-to-date coverage of three topics lying at the intersection of combinatorics and commutative algebra, namely Koszul algebras, primary decompositions and subdivision operations in simplicial complexes, this book has its focus on computations.
"Computations and combinatorics in commutative algebra" has been written by experts in both theoretical and computational aspects of these three subjects and is aimed at a broad audience, from experienced researchers who want to have an easy but deep review of the topics covered to postgraduate students who need a quick introduction to the techniques. The computational treatment of the material, including plenty of examples and code, will be useful for a wide range of professionals interested in the connections between commutative algebra and combinatorics.
13-02, 13P99, 68W30, 05E40, 05E45 Koszul algebras Primary decompositions Subdivision operators Combinatorial commutative algebra Computational commutative algebra
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51319-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-51318-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-51319-5
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- About this book