Table of contents
About this book
This book gathers inputs from a variety of researchers in the field of sustainable development in the widest sense across the UK, from business and economics, to arts and fashion, administration, environment and media studies. The book also describes research, curriculum innovation, and campus greening in a comprehensive way.
Many universities in the United Kingdom are currently engaged in high-quality research on matters related to sustainable development. Yet there are relatively few publications that provide a multidisciplinary overview of these efforts and projects, and in which researchers from across the spectrum of the natural and social sciences have the opportunity to present their research methods, the results of their empirical research, or exchange ideas about on-going and future research initiatives focusing on sustainable development. Addressing this important gap in the literature, this book contributes to the further development of this rapidly growing field in the United Kingdom and beyond.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47883-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47882-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47883-8
- Series Print ISSN 2199-7373
- Series Online ISSN 2199-7381
- Buy this book on publisher's site