About this book
In today’s nanotechnology and pharmaceutical research, alternative toxicology testing methods are crucial for ethically and commercially sound practice. This book provides practical guidelines on how to develop and validate quantitative nanostructure-toxicity relationship (QNTR) models, which are ideal for rapidly exploring the effects of a large number of variables in complex scenarios.
Through contributions by academic, industrial, and governmental experts, Modelling the Toxicity of Nanoparticles delivers clear instruction on these methods and their integration and use in risk assessment. Specific topics include the physico-chemical characteristics of engineered nanoparticles, nanoparticle interactions, in vivo nanoparticle processing, and more.
A much-needed practical guide, Modelling the Toxicity of Nanoparticles is a key text for researchers as well as government and industry regulators.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47754-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-47752-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-47754-1
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site