Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses different aspects of green biocomposite manufacture from natural fibres and bioplastics, including the manufacturing procedures and the physical, mechanical, thermal and electrical properties of green biocomposites.
Featuring illustrations and tables that maximize reader insights into the current research on biocomposites, it emphasises the role of green technology in the manufacture of biocomposites and analysis of properties of biocomposites for different applications.
It is a valuable resource for researchers and scientists in industry wanting to understand the need for biocomposites in the development of green, biodegradable and sustainable products for different applications.
Natural Fibre Biocomposite Applications Manufacturing and Design Biocomposites Fabrication Bioplastics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-46610-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-46609-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-46610-1
- Series Print ISSN 1865-3529
- Series Online ISSN 1865-3537
- Buy this book on publisher's site