Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book collects papers from the 8th Conference on Non-Integer Order Calculus and Its Applications that have been held on September 20-21, 2016 in Zakopane, Poland. The preceding two conferences were held in Szczecin, Poland in 2015, and in Opole, Poland, in 2014. This conference provides a platform for academic exchange on the theory and application of fractional calculus between domestic and international universities, research institutes, corporate experts and scholars.
The Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Non-Integer Order Calculus and Its Applications 2016 brings together rigorously reviewed contributions from leading international experts. The included papers cover novel various important aspects of mathematical foundations of fractional calculus, modeling and control of fractional systems as well as controllability, detectability, observability and stability problems for this systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45474-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-45473-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-45474-0
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site