Table of contents
About this book
This textbook offers real-world case studies for using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to create, implement, and appraise behavior intervention programs across a variety of client situations. Its chapters are formatted for ease of use and retention and organized to focus on the core components of ABA: assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and research/ethics. Illustrative cases represent a diversity of problem behaviors, settings, social contexts, and life stages, and includes questions about data collection, goal setting, communication with families, and other processes of effective ABA practice. Together they emphasize not only the content knowledge involved in designing interventions, but also the interpersonal skills necessary for helping change complex challenging behaviors.
These fifty case studies:
Applied Behavior Analysis: Fifty Case Studies in Home, School, and Community Settings is an essential text for graduate students, researchers, and practitioners in child and school psychology, behavior analysis, learning and instruction, counseling, and education. This singular volume models critical thinking and professional development in keeping with best practices and professional standards.
- Are suited to individual or team training.
- Present guiding questions regarding ABA process and professional practice.
- Feature charts, forms, templates, and other practical tools.
- Include links to Behavior Analyst Certification Board resources.
- Demonstrate the flexibility of ABA for use with children, adolescents, adults, or seniors.
Applied behavior analysis Association for Behavior Analysis International Autism Spectrum Disorders BACB Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts Behavior Analysis Certification Board Behavior analysis for autism spectrum disorders Behavior analysis for children with special needs Behavior analysis for students with disabilities Behavior analysis in school Behavior analysts Best practices for behavior analysts Board Certified Behavior Analyst Case studies in behavior analysis Disability and behavior analysis Ethical issues for behavior analysts Ethics and behavior analysts Ethics in applied behavior analysis Exceptionality and behavior analysis Inclusive classrooms Students with special needs
- Book Title Applied Behavior Analysis
- Book Subtitle Fifty Case Studies in Home, School, and Community Settings
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-44794-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-44792-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-83138-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-44794-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 392
- Number of Illustrations 64 b/w illustrations, 6 illustrations in colour
Child and School Psychology
- Buy this book on publisher's site