About this book
This book demonstrates the challenges for Corporate Communications in the era of the Industrial Internet and the Internet of things, and how companies can adapt their communication strategies to meet them. The Industrial Internet and the Internet of Things herald a transformation in our economy, industry and society. As such, it is high time that companies adjust both their communication strategies and the structure of their communications to reflect these changes.
In this book, experts from the corporate world, academia, professional associations, government organizations and NGOs discuss various challenges – from Corporate and Leadership Communication and Employer Branding to Change/Personnel Management and changes in the supply chain – that can be confronted in everyday working environment. Revealing contributions from an interdisciplinary mix of perspectives help offer a more detailed picture of what future programs and standards might look like. The book also features best practice cases that offer practical insights into addressing the Corporate Communications challenges that are to come.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41845-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-41844-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-41845-2
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- About this book