About this book
This book deals with the application of techniques and methods of chemical analysis for the study of biomass and its conversion processes, aiming to fill the current gap in the book literature on the subject.
The use of various techniques and analytical methods is presented and discussed in a straightforward manner, providing the reader with the possibility of choosing the most appropriate methodologies for analysis of the major classes of plant biomass and its products.
In the present volume, a select group of international specialists describes different approaches to understand the biomass structure, their physical and chemical properties, the parameters of conversion processes, the products and by-products formation and quantification, quality parameters, etc.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Analytical Techniques and Methods for Biomass
Sílvio Vaz Jr.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41414-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-41413-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-82347-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-41414-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XI, 280
- Number of Illustrations 40 b/w illustrations, 42 illustrations in colour
Renewable and Green Energy
Characterization and Evaluation of Materials
- Buy this book on publisher's site