About this book
This book is open access under a CC BY-NC 2.5 license.
This book offers a concise, practice-oriented reference-guide to the field of ocean wave energy. The ten chapters highlight the key rules of thumb, address all the main technical engineering aspects and describe in detail all the key aspects to be considered in the techno-economic assessment of wave energy converters. Written in an easy-to-understand style, the book answers questions relevant to readers of different backgrounds, from developers, private and public investors, to students and researchers. It is thereby a valuable resource for both newcomers and experienced practitioners in the wave energy sector.
Wave Energy Conversion WEC Design Wave Power Wave-Activated Body Oscillating Water Column Power Take-Off Systems Regular Waves Irregular Waves Wave-To-Wire Models Mooring Systems Hydrodynamics Of Wecs Levelized Cost Of Energy Wind Energy Farm Methodology Electricity From Wave Energy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-39889-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- License CC BY-NC
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-39888-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-39889-1
- Series Print ISSN 2194-6396
- Series Online ISSN 2194-640X
- Buy this book on publisher's site