About this book
This edited book presents scientific results of the 14th International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence Research, Management and Applications (SERA 2016) held on June 8-10, 2016 at Towson University, USA. The aim of this conference was to bring together researchers and scientists, businessmen and entrepreneurs, teachers, engineers, computer users, and students to discuss the numerous fields of computer science and to share their experiences and exchange new ideas and information in a meaningful way. Research results about all aspects (theory, applications and tools) of computer and information science, and to discuss the practical challenges encountered along the way and the solutions adopted to solve them.
The conference organizers selected the best papers from those papers accepted for presentation at the conference. The papers were chosen based on review scores submitted by members of the program committee, and underwent further rigorous rounds of review. This publication captures 13 of the conference’s most promising papers, and we impatiently await the important contributions that we know these authors will bring to the field of computer and information science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33903-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33902-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33903-0
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site