Table of contents
About this book
This new edition is a comprehensive, yet concise text that provides current treatment protocols and practical pharmacological information for GI Disease. Each chapter addresses a specific GI disease or condition and provides a list of all agents available for that condition, including all brand and generic names, indications, contraindications, lactation and pregnancy information, doses, routes of administration, duration, and relative cost. The text is also supplemented with tables, algorithms, and key references.
Written by experts in the field, Pocket Handbook of GI Pharmacotherapeutics, Second Edition is a valuable and portable resource of use to anyone involved in the treatment of patients with GI disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33317-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-33315-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-33317-5
- Series Print ISSN 2197-7399
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7704
- About this book