Table of contents
About this book
This book presents all the current evidence in assessing and making decisions for patients. The multi-disciplinary team of authors pool their knowledge to bring the most up-to-date information regarding the underlying diseases, diagnostics and non operative therapies found in hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery. The chapters reflect the constant efforts made by the authors to evaluate the current evidence, make the correct decisions and provide the best clinical care for their patients.
Difficult Decisions in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach reflects the challenging decisions faced by busy, thoughtful surgeons specializing in these fields of surgery. It is a timely resource for practicing surgeons, surgeons in training as well as educators that describes the recommended ideal approach, rather than customary care, in selected clinical situations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27365-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27363-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27365-5
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7750
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7769
- Buy this book on publisher's site