Table of contents
About this book
This brief will explore topics in computer science through the lens of Two Bit Circus, an engineering entertainment company based out of downtown Los Angeles. This brief examines the ways they apply computer science to a wide variety of applications, including interactive games, immersive adventures, and virtual reality. The authors demonstrate how technology can encourage children and adults to become more comfortable with the STEAM field. Educators and people interested in the ways that innovation and technology can solve current problems in entertainment, healthcare, education, and business will find this brief a valuable resource.
Two Bit Circus creates unique productions that encourage playful collaboration across multiple platforms in interactive and meaningful ways. The company produces high tech games and immersive entertainment experiences that merge physical and digital play.
- Book Title Two Bit Circus and the Future of Entertainment
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25793-8
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-25791-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-25793-8
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 47
- Number of Illustrations 31 b/w illustrations, 7 illustrations in colour
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
- Buy this book on publisher's site