About this book
Covering both classical and quantum approaches, this unique and self-contained book presents the most recent developments in the theory of quadratic stochastic operators and their Markov and related processes. The asymptotic behavior of dynamical systems generated by classical and quantum quadratic operators is investigated and various properties of quantum quadratic operators are studied, providing an insight into the construction of quantum channels.
This book is suitable as a textbook for an advanced undergraduate/graduate level course or summer school in quantum dynamical systems. It can also be used as a reference book by researchers looking for interesting problems to work on, or useful techniques and discussions of particular problems. Since it includes the latest developments in the fields of quadratic dynamical systems, Markov processes and quantum stochastic processes, researchers at all levels are likely to find the book inspiring and useful.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22837-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-22836-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-22837-2
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site