Table of contents
About this book
This book is dedicated to Professor Martin Wirsing on the occasion of his emeritation from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich, Germany. The volume is a reflection, with gratitude and admiration, on Professor Wirsing’s life highly creative, remarkably fruitful and intellectually generous life. It also gives a snapshot of the research ideas that in many cases have been deeply influenced by Professor Wirsing’s work.
The book consists of six sections. The first section contains personal remembrances and expressions of gratitude from friends of Professor Wirsing. The remaining five sections consist of groups of scientific papers written by colleagues and collaborators of Professor Wirsing, which have been grouped and ordered according to his scientific evolution. More specifically, the papers are concerned with logical and algebraic foundations; algebraic specifications, institutions and rewriting; foundations of software engineering; service oriented systems; and adaptive and autonomic systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-15545-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-15544-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-15545-6
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site