About these proceedings
This volume includes the full proceedings from the 1998 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference held in Norfolk, Virginia. The research and presentations offered in this volume cover many aspects of marketing science including marketing strategy, consumer behaviour, entrepreneurial marketing, international marketing, advertising, marketing education, among others.
Founded in 1971, the Academy of Marketing Science is an international organization dedicated to promoting timely explorations of phenomena related to the science of marketing in theory, research, and practice. Among its services to members and the community at large, the Academy offers conferences, congresses and symposia that attract delegates from around the world. Presentations from these events are published in this Proceedings series, which offers a comprehensive archive of volumes reflecting the evolution of the field. Volumes deliver cutting-edge research and insights, complimenting the Academy’s flagship journals, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (JAMS) and AMS Review. Volumes are edited by leading scholars and practitioners across a wide range of subject areas in marketing science.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13084-2
- Copyright Information Academy of Marketing Science 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-13083-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-13084-2
- Series Print ISSN 2363-6165
- Series Online ISSN 2363-6173
- Buy this book on publisher's site