Table of contents
About this book
Several different transformation techniques have been developed over the years and readily shown to be decisive methods in fungal biotechnology. While Volume 1 provided its readers with an in-depth understanding of how the transformation of DNA is used to understand the genetic basis behind these fungal traits, Volume 2 of this text describes the transformation associated methods, tools, and many relevant elements available to the modern fungal researcher.
With ample illustrative examples and protocols, Genetic Transformation Systems in Fungi, Volume 2 is meant not only as a reference guide for the experienced researcher, but also as an a learning tool for the emerging scientist.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10503-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10502-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10503-1
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7777
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7785
- About this book