Table of contents
About these proceedings
The rapid proliferation of Multimedia and Network Information Systems is one of the key features of our times. What is also important is that the pace of change is ever increasing. University projects of today will form the core of consumer products of tomorrow.
Therefore, it is very important to have a broad view of the recent scientific investigation in that area. This was the primary reason for gathering this collection of carefully selected and hopefully representative research projects, found solutions, and finally applications. They are the achievements of scientific teams from several countries.
The contents of the monograph has been divided into four parts:
1) Multimedia Information Technology,
2) Information Systems Specification,
3) Information Systems Applications,
4) Web Systems and Network Technologies.
The book presents up to date research from the diverse fields of multimedia and Internet data processing.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10383-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10382-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10383-9
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- About this book