About this book
From emergency procedures to techniques in repair of fractures and soft tissue injuries, this book demonstrates the surgical management of all aspects of maxillofacial trauma and includes most of the surgical approaches and methods of repair for all maxillofacial injuries. The Manual of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery is the perfect “how to” technical reference manual for surgeons and trainees, where each surgical procedure is illustrated with photographs for a better understanding.
The Manual of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery will make a useful and portable accompaniment to the Atlas of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery. It will be a good resource for all trainees, not only in maxillofacial surgery, but also in other related specialties.
- Book Title Manual of Operative Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-04459-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-04458-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-04459-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIX, 170
- Number of Illustrations 22 b/w illustrations, 308 illustrations in colour
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Buy this book on publisher's site