About these proceedings
Research on Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) investigates how information and communication technologies can be designed in order to support pedagogical activities. The Evidence Based Design (EBD) of a system bases its decisions on empirical evidence and effectiveness. The evidence-based TEL workshop (ebTEL) brings together TEL and EBD.
The first edition of ebTEL collected contributions in the area of TEL from computer science, artificial intelligence, evidence-based medicine, educational psychology and pedagogy. Like the previous edition, this second edition, ebTEL’13, wants to be a forum in which TEL researchers and practitioners alike can discuss innovative evidence-based ideas, projects, and lessons related to TEL.
The workshop took place in Salamanca, Spain, on May 22nd-24th 2013.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-00554-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-00553-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-00554-6
- Series Print ISSN 2194-5357
- Series Online ISSN 2194-5365
- About this book