About this book
Swaps, futures, options, structured instruments - a wide range
of derivative products is traded in today's financial markets.
Analyzing, pricing and managing such products often requires
fairly sophisticated quantitative tools and methods. This book
serves as an introduction to financial mathematics with special
emphasis on aspects relevant in practice. In addition to numerous
illustrative examples, algorithmic implementations are demonstrated
using "Mathematica" and the software package "UnRisk" (available
for both students and teachers). The content is organized in 15
chapters that can be treated as independent modules.
In particular, the exposition is tailored for classroom use in a
Bachelor or Master program course, as well as for practitioners
who wish to further strengthen their quantitative background.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-0348-0519-3
- Copyright Information Springer Basel 2013
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Basel
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-0348-0518-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-0348-0519-3
- Series Print ISSN 2296-4568
- Series Online ISSN 2296-455X
- Buy this book on publisher's site