Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book is a comprehensive collection of chapters focusing on the core areas of computing and their further applications in the real world.
Each chapter is a paper presented at the Computing Conference 2021 held on 15-16 July 2021. Computing 2021 attracted a total of 638 submissions which underwent a double-blind peer review process. Of those 638 submissions, 235 submissions have been selected to be included in this book.
The goal of this conference is to give a platform to researchers with fundamental contributions and to be a premier venue for academic and industry practitioners to share new ideas and development experiences.
We hope that readers find this volume interesting and valuable as it provides the state-of-the-art intelligent methods and techniques for solving real-world problems. We also expect that the conference and its publications is a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Intelligent Computing
- Book Subtitle Proceedings of the 2021 Computing Conference, Volume 1
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes in Networks, Syst.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-80119-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2022
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-80118-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-80119-9
- Series ISSN 2367-3370
- Series E-ISSN 2367-3389
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 1169
- Number of Illustrations 246 b/w illustrations, 357 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site