About this book
Based on ten years of experience, this book provides a valuable tool for professionals in the field of bone tumors. Although rare, when diagnosed these tumors can cause anxiety and apprehension in patients, and it is necessary to find rapid solutions and medical rehabilitation protocols capable of dealing with these delicate cases. As such those working in this field need to constantly update their knowledge to ensure an appropriate approach to this particular pathology.
This book is a useful consultation tool for physiotherapists, orthopedic oncology surgeons, rehabilitation specialists and everyone who works with bone tumors on a regular basis.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Rehabilitation After Limb Salvage Surgery
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66352-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2021
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-66351-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-66354-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-66352-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 118
- Number of Illustrations 9 b/w illustrations, 151 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site