About this book
This book highlights the need for a global vision of money and a clearer link between money and political spheres. It will appeal to students and researchers across various disciplines including but not limited to economics, anthropology, sociology, history and philosophy.
Pierre Alary is Associate Professor of economics at Lille University, France and member of the research centre CLERSE.
Jérôme Blanc is Professor of Economics at Sciences Po Lyon, France and member of the research centre Triangle.
Ludovic Desmedt is Professor of Economics at the University of Burgundy, Dijon, France and member of the research centre LEDi
Bruno Théret is Senior Research Scholar Emeritus at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) and member of the research centre IRISSO.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Institutionalist Theories of Money
- Book Subtitle An Anthology of the French School
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-59483-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-59482-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-59485-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-59483-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIII, 273
- Number of Illustrations 2 b/w illustrations, 5 illustrations in colour
Macroeconomics/Monetary Economics//Financial Economics
History of Economic Thought/Methodology
Economic Theory/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Methods
Philosophy of the Social Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site