Table of contents
About this book
This book explores several problems and their solutions regarding data analysis and prediction for industrial applications. Machine learning is a prominent topic in modern industries: its influence can be felt in many aspects of everyday life, as the world rapidly embraces big data and data analytics. Accordingly, there is a pressing need for novel and innovative algorithms to help us find effective solutions in industrial application areas such as media, healthcare, travel, finance, and retail. In all of these areas, data is the crucial parameter, and the main key to unlocking the value of industry.
The book presents a range of intelligent algorithms that can be used to filter useful information in the above-mentioned application areas and efficiently solve particular problems. Its main objective is to raise awareness for this important field among students, researchers, and industrial practitioners.
Computational Intelligence Ad-hoc & Sensor Network Decision Making System Image Processing Intrusion Detection System Natural Language Processing Nature-inspired Computing Social Networking
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-50641-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2021
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-50640-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-50641-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site