Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book includes the post-conference proceedings of the 22nd RoboCup International Symposium, held in Montreal, QC, Canada, in June 2018.
The 32 full revised papers and 11 papers from the winning teams presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 51 submissions.
This book highlights the approaches of champion teams from the competitions and documents the proceedings of the 22nd annual RoboCup International Symposium. Due to the complex research challenges set by the RoboCup initiative, the RoboCup International Symposium offers a unique perspective for exploring scientific and engineering principles underlying advanced robotic and AI systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27544-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-27543-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-27544-0
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site