About this book
Advanced Guide to Python 3 Programming delves deeply into a host of subjects that you need to understand if you are to develop sophisticated real-world programs. Each topic is preceded by an introduction followed by more advanced topics, along with numerous examples, that take you to an advanced level.
There are nine different sections within the book covering Computer Graphics
(including GUIs), Games, Testing, File Input and Output, Databases Access, Logging, Concurrency and Parallelism, Reactive programming, and Networking. Each section is self-contained and can either be read on its own or as part of the book as a whole.
This book is aimed at the those who have learnt the basics of the Python 3 language
but want to delve deeper into Python’s eco system of additional libraries and modules,
to explore concurrency and parallelism, to create impressive looking graphical interfaces, to work with databases and files and to provide professional logging facilities.
- Book Title Advanced Guide to Python 3 Programming
- Series Title Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title Undergraduate Topics Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-25943-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-25942-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-25943-3
- Series ISSN 1863-7310
- Series E-ISSN 2197-1781
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVI, 497
- Number of Illustrations 487 b/w illustrations, 162 illustrations in colour
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters
- Buy this book on publisher's site