About this book
This book provides a clear, concise and easy to understand guide to the diagnosis and management of strabismus. Throughout the text, a practical approach to examining, diagnosing and treating patients with strabismus is utilised, supported with case studies in the form of patient photographs and ocular motility videos. Flowcharts and tables are included, together with evidence based management plans and suggestions for further reading.
Simplifying Strabismus: A Practical Approach to Diagnosis and Management is aimed at optometrists, junior and senior ophthalmologists, as well as any medical professional wishing to improve their knowledge of strabismus.
- Book Title Simplifying Strabismus
- Book Subtitle A Practical Approach to Diagnosis and Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24846-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-24845-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-24848-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-24846-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 179
- Number of Illustrations 39 b/w illustrations, 78 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site