Table of contents
About this book
This book introduces many new technologies and clinical applications of hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stem cell transplantation for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and inflammatory diseases. Presented in two parts, Part 1 focuses on stem cell therapies for autoimmune disease treatment; Part 2 focuses on stem cell therapies and their application in the treatment of common inflammatory diseases, including chronic knee osteoarthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, liver cirrhosis, Crohn's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and more. This book is an essential source for all advanced students and researchers involved with these diseases, stem cells, or both.
Stem Cell Transplantation for Autoimmune Diseases and Inflammation and the other books in the Stem Cells in Clinical Applications series are invaluable to scientists, researchers, advanced students and clinicians working in stem cells, regenerative medicine, or tissue engineering as well as cancer or genetics research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-23421-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-23420-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-23421-8
- Series Print ISSN 2365-4198
- Series Online ISSN 2365-4201
- Buy this book on publisher's site