About this book
This book presents some twenty case studies, showing how companies in different industry sectors and of different sizes make advances in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). Like the author’s previous volumes, this book provides a valuable resource for those wishing to learn about PLM and how to implement and apply it in their companies.
Helping readers to
· learn about implementing and benefiting from PLM;
· learn about good PLM solutions and best practice;
· improve their planning and decision-making abilities;
· benefit from the lessons learned by the companies featured in the case studies;
· proceed faster and further with PLMthe book presents effective PLM solutions and best practices. At the same time, the case studies included demonstrate how different companies implement and benefit from PLM. Each case study is addressed in a separate chapter and details a different situation, enabling readers to put themselves in the situation and think through different actions and decisions.
A valuable resource for PLM team managers and employees in engineering and manufacturing companies, the book is also of interest to researchers and students in industrial engineering fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16134-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16133-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16134-7
- Series Print ISSN 1619-5736
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6589
- Buy this book on publisher's site