Table of contents
About this book
The chapters in this open access book arise out of the EU Cost Action project Cryptacus, the objective of which was to improve and adapt existent cryptanalysis methodologies and tools to the ubiquitous computing framework. The cryptanalysis implemented lies along four axes: cryptographic models, cryptanalysis of building blocks, hardware and software security engineering, and security assessment of real-world systems.
The authors are top-class researchers in security and cryptography, and the contributions are of value to researchers and practitioners in these domains.
This book is open access under a CC BY license.
Cryptology Cryptacus Security Ubiquitous Devices Lightweight Cryptography Symmetric Cryptography Side-Channel Analysis IoT Security Ubiquitous Computing Systems Open Access
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Security of Ubiquitous Computing Systems
- Book Subtitle Selected Topics
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-10591-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2021
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-10590-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-10591-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 265
- Number of Illustrations 17 b/w illustrations, 8 illustrations in colour
Systems and Data Security
Cyber-physical systems, IoT
Security Science and Technology
- Buy this book on publisher's site