About this book
• Offers a working knowledge of PHP, essential for server-side programming
• Includes detailed code examples to guide the reader
• Contains several complete applications that show how to take advantage of server-side programming capabilities
• Extremely accessible, and ideal for self-study
• Provides an author-supported supplementary website containing code examples (www.pages.drexel.edu/~brooksdr/DRB_web_page/BookCode/PHPBookCode.htm)
• Directly addresses the needs of engineers, scientists and working professionals by explaining precisely those components of PHP required
This concise applications-oriented text is an exceptional shortcut to learning the essentials of PHP and is ideal for self-study or course use.