Table of contents
About this book
In Chloroplast Biotechnology: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used in chloroplast molecular biology. Chapters focus on essential background information, applications in tobacco, and protocols for plastid transformation in crops, and Chlamydomonas and Bryophytes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoidance of known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Chloroplast Biotechnology: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists who study chloroplast molecular biology as well as those interested in applications in agriculture, industrial biotechnology, and healthcare.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-995-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-994-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-995-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book