Table of contents
About this book
In Plant Metabolic Flux Analysis, expert researchers in the field provide detailed experimental procedures for each step of the flux quantification workflow. Steady state and dynamic modeling are considered, as well as recent developments for the reconstruction of metabolic networks and for a predictive modeling. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical Plant Metabolic Flux Analysis, seeks to aid scientists in the further study of cutting-edge protocols and methodologies that are crucial to getting ahead in MFA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-688-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-687-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-688-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book