Table of contents
About this book
Featuring current resources used to discover new legume family genes and to understand genes and their interactions, Legume Genomics: Methods and Protocols provides techniques from expert researchers to study these plants that are so vitally important for food, feed, human nutrition, bioenergy, and industrial purposes. This detailed volume covers genome characterization and analysis, transcriptome analysis and miRNA identification/analysis, forward and reverse genetics, molecular markers, as well as transformation strategies used to investigate gene function and many other topics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and useful, Legume Genomics: Methods and Protocols aims to serve plant molecular biologists, molecular breeders, plant physiologists and biochemists, developmental biologists, and those interested in plant-microbe interactions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-613-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-612-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-613-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book