Table of contents
About this book
Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) represent a promising therapeutic approach for cancer patients by combining the antigen-targeting specificity of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) with the cytotoxic potency of chemotherapeutic drugs. In Antibody-Drug Conjugates, expert researchers provide detailed protocols for many of the key ADC techniques necessary for working in the field. These chapters and methodologies are aimed at the key tasks necessary to identify a suitable target, properly design the mAb, the linker and the payload, as well as to conjugate them in a reproducible and scalable fashion. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ format, these detailed chapters include the kind of practical implementation advice that guarantees quality results.
Authoritative and timely, Antibody-Drug Conjugates aims to further drive ADC development and thus help toward improving cancer treatments of the future.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-541-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-540-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-541-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book