Table of contents
About this book
Key discoveries concerning the different biological functions of microglia in health and disease have attracted scientists from various fields. In Microglia: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail methods for selection of the key cellular, molecular and biochemical techniques that are used in studying the many and varied functions of this fascinating cell. These methods and techniques include microglia cell culture for studying microglia activation and functions, as well as their interaction with other cell types both in vitro and in vivo. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Microglia: Methods and Protocols is a useful resource for cell biologists, molecular biologists, immunologists, oncologist and neuroscientists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-520-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-519-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-520-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book