Table of contents
About this book
The cerebral cytoskeleton, considered to be the working horse in brain tissues, becomes particularly important when degenerative diseases of the nervous system are considered. The Cytoskeleton: Imaging, Isolation, and Interaction assembles chapters on general aspects of the cytoskeleton, which are helpful for polishing knowledge of the cytoskeleton in a brief and informative way, and these pieces are flanked by a collection of detailed protocols on diverse emerging techniques including in vivo and in vitro imaging of the cytoskeleton at work as well as proteomics methodologies addressing preparative strategies for the isolation of cytoskeletal components of the central nervous system. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, this work contains the kind of meticulous descriptions and implementation advice to guarantee successful results.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, The Cytoskeleton: Imaging, Isolation, and Interaction provides a compilation of papers written by a team of experts which aims to strengthen our efforts at overcoming at least some of the fatal outcomes of the diseased brain cytoskeleton.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-266-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-265-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-266-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book