Table of contents
About this book
Super secondary structure(SSS) helps to understand the relationship between primary and tertiary structure of proteins. In Protein Supersecondary Structure: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field detail the usefulness of the study of super secondary structure in different areas of protein research. This is done through four main studies SSS representation, SSS prediction, SSS and protein folding, and other application of SSS concept to protein biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Protein Supersecondary Structure: Methods and Protocols highlight some of the major advances in the many fast-growing areas of supersecondary structure research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-065-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-064-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-065-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book