About this book
Divided into two convenient sections, Protein Kinase Technologies collects contributions from experts in the field examining recent methodologies and techniques generally applicable to protein kinase research as well as to individual protein kinases which require special attention in neuroscience. These chapters will not only be practical instructions useful for readers' daily work in setting up and performing research but also thought-provoking and enjoyable reviews of recent advancements of individual protein kinases in neuroscience. Written for the highly successful Neuromethods series, this work contains the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results.
Authoritative and accessible, Protein Kinase Technologies seeks to foster cross-talk among investigators who study different protein kinases, and will also be beneficial for the entry of new investigators into this pivotal field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-824-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-823-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-824-5
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site