Table of contents
About this book
Over the past decade, there have been a variety of fundamental insights into ribozymes which have changed the perspective on RNA catalysis. In, Ribozymes: Methods and Protocols, researchers in the field detail many of the protocols and techniques which are now commonly used to study individual ribozymes and the characterization of ribozymes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Ribozymes: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in further understanding the catalytically active RNAs .
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-545-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-544-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-545-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book