Table of contents
About this book
Over the last decade Life Science has undergone an accelerated evolution, culminating in the -omics era characterized by the development of a multitude of high throughput methods that are becoming more routinely applied in biochemistry labs. In Functional Genomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used for studies in the life sciences focusing on the dynamic aspects of the transcriptome, proteome and metabolome, respectively.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Functional Genomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in establishing or extending technologies and techniques in their laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-424-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-423-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-424-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site