About this book
Interest in the field of microbial toxins is ever growing and spreading across a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines. In an effort to supplement the available reference texts on toxins, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols includes protocols on mold fungus toxins, with some focus on aflatoxins. Intended to support a wide variety of researchers, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols presents the reader with biological, chemical, physical, and medical approaches, as well as state-of-the-art research techniques. Divided into three convenient sections, this detailed volume covers bacterial protein toxins, endotoxins, and mold fungus toxins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and accessible, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and novices with its well-honed methodologies in an effort to further our knowledge of this essential field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-102-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-101-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-102-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site