About this book
In past decades, the area of bioinformatics has proved to be both dynamic and vital, producing a wide spectrum of novel approaches and assuming an increasingly important role in modern bio-technological development. In Biomedical Informatics, expert researchers explore cutting-edge new advances in the field, providing an overview of novel cyberinfrastructures which are currently under development in various bio-medical centers across the world. Chapters demonstrate various architectures for large-scale collaboration, offer modern approaches currently used in various areas of bioinformatics, and highlight the software challenges associated with large-scale biomedical informatics. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include a brief introduction, detailed methods, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Wide-ranging and innovative, Biomedical Informatics is an essential manual for newcomers to this area, as well as an invaluable addition to the laboratories and offices of the most practiced researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-524-4
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-934115-63-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-524-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site