About this book
This book expands upon the useful first edition by exploring classic Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) techniques as well as a number of recently developed applications. With the changes in instrumentation due to technological advances and the development of new reagents to fulfill ethical and legal issues, the qPCR field is now an up-to-date technology that indeed is widely used in research and clinical diagnostics. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Revised and authoritative, Quantitative Real-Time PCR: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide to this expanding and vital field of study.
Polymerase Chain Reaction RT-qPCR Primer design RT-PCR DNA sequencing qPCR
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9833-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9832-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9833-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site